You are not here by accident. There is a reason and a purpose – a design. Notaccidental.com finds God’s design in today’s world through in-depth discussion of modern day miracles, disputing the evolutionary worldview, and upholding God’s Word.
Designed – Created – Perfected : Upholding God’s Word
- Designed: God had an intentional plan and design for the universe and man before time existed. God exists outside of time.
- Created: God created the universe, the earth, life and man according to His design. At the end of Creation, God was satisfied and said that all He created was “very good”. Jesus Christ was with God as the Creator.
- Perfected: As part of God’s plan for Creation, man was given the free will to make choices. Unfortunately, man (Adam) chose poorly and sinned, breaking his fellowship with God. Jesus came to perfect God’s plan, and by offering himself as a sacrifice for man’s sins, man was reconciled with God. By believing that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, we are reunited with God.
- Upholding God’s Word: The Bible is the inerrant and infallible word of God. The Bible contains the basis for our belief.
Statement of Faith and Values
- “The Bible” is the inspired Word of God.
- The final guide to the interpretation of Scripture is Scripture itself.
- There is One God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is a gift received by faith alone in Christ alone and expressed in the individual’s repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Savior, Lord, and God. Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world, and there is salvation in no other one or way.
- Freedom from the penalty and power of sin is available to man only through the sacrificial death and shed blood of Jesus Christ and His complete and bodily resurrection from the dead.
- The Holy Spirit lives and works in each believer to produce the fruits of righteousness.
- Believers in Jesus Christ have a personal relationship with Him.
- God is sovereign and in control.